T-shirt Design Contest Charleston Parks Conservancy
The Charleston Parks Conservancy is inviting people to design T-shirts for the Conservancy. The shirts should promote the Conservancy and its volunteer group, the Park Angels, in a creative way.
Sponsor: Charleston Parks Conservancy, P.O. Box 21000, Charleston, SC 29413. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest, and select the winner for the Contest from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor.
Prize: The grand prize winner will receive $500 and the winning design, as well as the selected finalists, will be sold in the Sponsor’s online store.
Prize Provider: Charleston Parks Conservancy, P.O. Box 21000, Charleston, SC 29413.
Eligibility. The T-shirt Design Contest is open to legal residents of Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties, South Carolina, the United States. The Contest is void where prohibited, restricted, or registration required by law. Employees, their immediate family members, including parents, children, spouses, or siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside, and persons living in their same households, whether or not related, of the Sponsor, Prize Provider, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entrants must be Park Angels (to become a Park Angel, visit www.ParkAngels.org).
- The T-shirt design must include both the front and back of the T-shirt.
- The T-shirt design must include both the Park Angels and Charleston Parks Conservancy logos.
- The T-shirt design must somehow incorporate the entrants’ Park Angel number, which will be provided once the entrant has signed up to be a Park Angel.
File Specifications. The entry should be submitted on a CD or DVD in one of the following formats:
- EPS (.EPS). Vector-based files only, no Photoshop EPS. Saved with type converted to outlines or fonts included.
- Adobe Illustrator (vector art). Saved with type converted to outlines or with both printer and screen fonts included. Make sure all linked graphics are included.
- Adobe Photoshop (scanned or 4-color process images). Saved with layers intact, please include font files or rasterize fonts.
- Acceptable file formats are: TIFF, high-resolution (300 dpi) jpg; Corel Draw.
Entries. Entries should be mailed or hand-delivered during normal business hours (9 a.m .to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday) to the Charleston Parks Conservancy office, located at the City of Charleston Department of Parks, 823 Meeting St., Charleston, SC 29403.
Contest Period. The Contest ends on October 12, 2009.
- Entries may not include any intellectual property of third parties, including copyrighted material, except that entries may include Charleston Parks Conservancy and Park Angels brand logos.
- Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry that contains offensive, violent, unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate material.
Conditions of Participation.
- By submitting any material to this Contest, entrant agrees that the Sponsor, its successors and assigns, as well as its promotional and advertising agencies, shall have the right to reproduce, publish, use, adapt, edit, or otherwise utilize any and all portions of the entry for advertising and/or promotional purposes in all media worldwide now known or hereafter developed without limitation.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Contest Rules.
- Entrant agrees that his name, likeness, photograph, entry, and information can be used by the Sponsor for advertising or promotional purposes in all media worldwide now known or hereafter developed without limitation.
- Entrant represents and warrants that entry is original, entrant’s own work and not the work of any other person, that it does not contravene the rights of any person, that entrant owns or controls its content, and that no one else has any rights in it.