Rose Pavilion is the perfect location to make precious memories.
One of the City of Charleston’s largest parks, Hampton Park has always been a favorite gathering spot for locals and visitors alike. Since it’s beginning it has undergone many transformations and continues to evolve today. The Rose Pavilion, named for the heirloom rose collection in the park, will once again connect Charlestonians to their local park by providing a meeting place for family gatherings and celebrations as well as community events and socials. We can’t wait to meet you at the Rose Pavilion!
History In Bloom
The Rose Pavilion, an upscale rustic venue, opened in April 2019. It is nestled in Hampton Park in Downtown Charleston between a picturesque lagoon and iconic moss draped oaks. This outdoor space can accommodate up to 150 guests for a four hour event ending by 10pm. Food trucks, oyster roasts and barbecues are popular options for our Lowcountry gem.
Rehearsal Dinners | Private Parties | Corporate Socials | Oyster Roasts | Weddings
- Scenic setting in the middle of Charleston’s Historic Hampton Park
- Ideal for 60 guests and up to 150 guests
- Pavilion with three serving windows
- Prep counter & sink
- Plantation brick and slate hardscape with built in benches
- Large adjacent lawn
- Seasonal plantings and heirloom roses
- One of three ceremony locations available within the park
- Parking available next to lagoons
- Tent up to 400 square ft allowed in a designated area. Weights and water barrels only – no staking/tying to existing structures
Rates and Availability
Monday- Thursday up to 50 guests $800
Monday-Thursday more than 50 guests $1000
Friday-Sunday up to 50 people $1000
Friday-Sunday more than 50 guests $1400
Additional fees may apply for certain holidays. Please inquire for details.
- Caterers and Bar Service must provide protective mats under all active food stations and bars located on the hard scape.
- Caterers are responsible for providing trash cans and liners.
- All trash must be removed from the property at the conclusion of the event.
- Do not dump ice on landscape or in grass.
- Rentals shall be broken down and stored at vendor load-in area for same night pick-up.
- Floor shall be swept and spot-mopped.
- Counters must be thoroughly wiped down and cleaned.
- A catering representative is required to check-out with the Rose Pavilion Manager-on-Duty or the client will not receive their security deposit.
- All Grilling, smoking, frying, and roasting must take place in the designated area