Calling All Volunteers-Help With Educate You Classes in 2012
Ready to give back and have fun doing it? The Conservancy’s expanded Educate You program needs your help with the following upcoming education programs; No experience neccessary
Volunteers will recieve any necessary training and background checks are required for children’s programs.
A few of the fun classes ahead in 2012 and many more to come: Learn to crab once a month on Daniel Island from late March through November.
Winter kayak paddles Kid’s Classes such as:
– Gyotaku fish printing – January 20th (Hazel Parker) and 27th (Bees Ferry)
– Building Bird Feeders- February 11th (Etiwan) and February 13th (Allen Park)
– Beginning fishing (freshwater) with cane poles for kids-;location TBD but maybe West Ashley park, fishing license required.;Class will run monthly.
– Homeschool Field Trip Programs- volunteers to assist with programing for homeschool groups on Fridays offered twice a month.
– Worms Program for kids- vermi-composting
Remember youth Programs require a background check so please sign up early to ensure you can volunteer!
Please email Neves Richards, Volunteer Director at email@example.com your volunteer areas of interest. She will contact you for further information.