When you become a Park Angel, you'll see that there are countless ways that you can participate in your communities' parks.
Whether you organize a park work day or a neighborhood info session, or simply enjoy a cappuccino with friends to tell them more about the Park Angels, every contact and every conversation is a vital part of the movement to revitalize Charleston's parks.
You'll be able to share your experiences, ideas and memories with other passionate friends and neighboors, and take part in one of the most important social networks in Charleston.
As you become more and more comfortable with your wings, you will, no doubt, think up ingenious ideas for spreading the word!
Here are some ways our Angels contribute to our cause:
- Unite and involve neighborhoods & communities in park projects in their own neighborhoods.
- Give back to the community by volunteering their time, skills and creativity
- Help us plan events like Park Week and the Teddy Bear Picnic
- Actively talk about What We Do.
- Become a member of the Charleston Parks Conservancy through Donate.
- Wear their pride on their sleeve by purchasing branded items through our online store.